Friday, July 10, 2009

Incredible!!! Nothing But Love!

The beautiful woman above is my amazing grandma (my mom's mom). Today is her 90th birthday, so I found it very fitting to send her some blog love! Tomorrow we are having a Fiesta in honor of the big day (I am sure there will be a blog post about that shin-dig later). 90 years old is just nutty - the things she has lived through! Women getting the right to vote, WWI & WWII, The Great Depression. Insane, sometimes I think she must think that this world has become a little nutty with all of the silly things we focus on. Anyway, here is wishing Grammy nothing but love and joy on her big day! Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow with a lot of family, beeritas, guacamole and fun.

1 comment:

Candie said...

90 years old. that is just amazing! such a blessing to have a woman like that in your life. so glad i got to share a bit in the celebration :)