So my good friend Erin posted a forward she received on Facebook today and as I read it I feel like the author must have known me...because some of the ideas were straight out of my world...some hard to admit, some easily to admit, but all clearly JULIE!
-More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.
-Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
-I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
-There is a great need for sarcasm font.
-I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that every one's laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one who really, really gets it.
-I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
- How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?
-Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
-You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
There are so many other gems in the email, but they are just really funny and don't relate directly to me - which let's be honest, is the point of this post...ME (see first bullet point).
3 comments:
Love it!! I felt EXTREME relief when I read the last one about the restaurant take-out order because it meant that someone else has also been there! :)
My favorite was the one that said
I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste!
Love it... so true for me, since I rarely get all dolled up :)
THESE ARE AWESOME! i havent read erins whole post yet- but i loved that you picked out the julie ones! they are SO julie.
Post a Comment