Those present: Erin, Paul, Roy & I
Paul, Roy and I had huffed it over to Subway to pick up sandwiches and Erin met us in the lunch room with a salad someone ordered for her. We all ate and chatted it up.
Discussion Topics Included:
- The movie The Town and how it was yet another film highlighting how you can get killed just drinking some beers in Boston.
- Mens wedding rings - to or not to remove them while showering.
- Baked Cheetos and how much they taste like regular Cheetos but have 150 fewer calories.
- Prop 19 - we need those tax dollars...how great would concerts be...fat stoner friends would bake a cake!
- IUD for ladies v. Vasectomy for men - which was the better way to go while trying to prevent future little Alamillo's & Pszybylski munchkins from entering this world?
- The Zetas and how we are afraid to go to Mexico because of them...even Roy..."And I'm Mexican!"
At the end of the lunch hour we were on the topic of the Zetas. Erin was telling us about this documentary she watched on them and as she got started she pushed her salad container to the side. There was a bunch of trash all over the table since we were all done eating, so about 5 minutes into the conversation I got antsy staring at all of the trash and stacked our Subway trash into her salad container and pushed it over to the side of me.

Well, what I did not realize at the time, but became abundantly clear after the conversation was that Erin did not push her salad box away because she was done, but because sister likes to give herself ample space to use her hands while explaining the details of the Zetas and did not want it getting in the way of story time. She was so into the story (which was a crazy story) that she did not even notice that I took her container and filled it with trash. As you probably guessed, she was NOT finished with her salad...but thanks to me...she was now finished.
Sorry Erin! Blame my OCD needs for a clean table and I owe you a salad!
Sorry Erin! Blame my OCD needs for a clean table and I owe you a salad!
1 comment:
Bad twinner... ahh the woes of your need to pre-bus :)
Post a Comment