Look at that beautiful head of cauliflower...that is how big the baby is at 25 weeks! I had my 25 week check up on Tuesday and things went great. I gained 4 pounds since the visit last month with a total gain of 14 pounds which I think is right on track. His heart beat was fast and as usual my doc told me "you have one active little boy in there!" My next appointment is set for 28 weeks so I can do that nasty test where you drink the orange sugar water and get your blood drawn. I am not looking forward to that.
Also this past week I was able to spend time with some of my friends who are also preggo! Allee is due March 4th, Kimi is due April 12th and me May 21st. We celebrated Allee at her baby shower and then the same group of ladies from high school in the bottom pic all met for dinner this week. It was so fun to catch up and spend time with these gals! We had great food and I am sure annoyed the crap out of the patrons next to us in the restaurant.
Firsts: Kirk felt Cohen kick for the first time around 22 weeks. I got my first ever charley horse in my leg that woke me up out of a dead sleep with such horrible pain. Not looking forward for more of those. Had to go buy big ol' bras...why are bras so expensive!?
Cravings: Beef (only in burger form though), jamba juice beet berry smoothies, egg salad sandwiches


2 comments:
I'm sorry Frapy's hasn't worked out for us, but now that I've read this post I'm thinking we should go out for burgers instead because that is ALL. I. THINK ABOUT.
Have you been to Smashburger? I love it so much. Lunch date soon???
Pretty girls!! love seeing all these faces.
Post a Comment